If you want to colour these images with our alcohol markers you need to do a couple of things:
- stamp the images with our Black Archival Ink and let it dry first before colouring
- colour with the lightest shade first, then follow with the darker shade in the pair as an accent
- you can use our alcohol blending pen to lighten up areas for highlights
- you *must* put a scrap paper under your paper with the stamped images before colouring - if you're doing a card make sure you open it out flat and put something under it before colouring because our markers can bleed through to the other side (ask me how I know this!)
- when you're done colouring, make sure you hear the "click" when you put the tops back on your markers
- always store your markers flat - mine are in a pencil case - *not* upright
You can check out our alcohol markers HERE. They come two to a pack for only $5.95 - one a lighter shade and one a darker shade of the same colour - 40 colours in all.
Remember, the Stamp Of The Month is only $5.00 with a $50.00 order - but you must add it when prompted at the end of your order or you'll pay full price which is $17.95. And if you want it for $17.95, that's fine too.
Please visit my WEBSITE HERE and don't forget to check out the "While Supplies Last" section for items at 75% OFF as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a super Crafty Day!