Facebook Badge

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome to Winnipeg!

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged for an entire month! I can't believe it! However, I had scant internet access driving the 2000+ kilometers out here and we had huge problems getting our phone/internet/TV connected once we got here. It took three companies and three tries, but we're finally set up properly.

If you receive my Newsletter you know that the AUGUST SPECIAL is a FREE Stamp Of The Month set with every $50.00 order - a savings of $5.00. It's the cutest set of chocolate stamps: chocolate brownies, candies, cakes, with irresistible sayings that you can use all year round. The picture at the right shows cards made with these stamps. This is 16 stamps for FREE!



Here is one of my personal favourites out of the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book - the "MY CRUSH BLUEBIRD" Book (Z1856) which retails for only $12.95. We have two "MY CRUSH" books - they each have 60 pages with pre-designed papers, and each have two accessory kits to go with them for journaling, alphabet stickers sheets, and 2"x 2" envelopes for "crushing" all your quick pics and memorabilia in. These are a great deal and I'm enjoying them more then my old Smash Books. Similar idea - more variety with ours and a better price point.

We also have Jewellery this time - something I haven't tried yet but there are various sets and you can make necklaces, rings, hair barrettes, hair bands, and bracelet cuff. Here's a sample:



If you're not a fan of fabric flowers, we have metal, rhinestone, resin, and acrylic flowers, along with sparkles and enamel gems too. These make up in about half an hour and are the perfect afternoon or backyard get-together for the summer! I'm told they're a big hit with teens too. Contact me to book yours!

So, if you'd like "A Chocolate Affair" for FREE head on over to my WEBSITE to place your $50.00 order and it will be shipped to you directly. I will have more shortly on my summer/fall workshop schedule.

Meanwhile, stay crafty!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment