Facebook Badge

Monday, July 8, 2013

MAGIC MATH

Whew! I'm taking a break from packing - the basement dust up my nose has me sneezing and snuffling. 

I'd like share a math breakdown with you that fellow CTMH Consultant Joy Tracey of "Obessed With Scrapbooking" came up with regarding the fabulous deal on our Consultant Kit AND our brand-new Cricut ARTBOOKING Cartridge Collection, both of which I've blogged about in the past couple of days. 

Here's the secret to getting ARTBOOKING before everyone else on August 1st:

Join My Team as a Consultant

You're automatically going to get it a) NOW, and b) at a 22% discount from regular price, but here's how it breaks down

Item                         Price                       Value
Cricut                               $99                                $125
ARTBOOKING
Collection

Join My Team as a Consultant:
Consultant Kit               $49                                 $155+
Cartridge @ 22%           $77                                 $125
off
Total Cost:                     $126*                               $275+

So you see? For only $27 more, you'll get $150 worth of product! Just the Cartridge collection alone is $99...if you Join My Team you'll only pay $27 extra for EVERYTHING. Now, that's a Deal!
*all numbers are before taxes and shipping

How to Join My Team:


  1. Go to my Website and click on "Opportunites", then on "Be a Consultant", then on "Let's Get Started". That will take you to the application.
  2. Fill out the application - should take about 5 minutes.
  3. You'll receive a confirmation email from Close To My Heart - sometimes right away, sometimes within 1-2 business days. 
  4. You'll use the username & password you used on your application form to access the "Consultant Log-In" link at the top of the website. While you're waiting for your kit to arrive in 7 days, you can start watching training videos, peruse the Bulletin Boards, and everything in Online Office that's available to Consultants only.
Really, for only $27 extra how can anyone resist? Have questions? I'm here to help - please contact me! I'd love to have you join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment