Facebook Badge

Friday, July 5, 2013

JULY SPECIALS!

We're in full-blown purging/packing mode for our upcoming move out west in about a week and a half, but I didn't want to be remiss in sharing our fabulous July specials with you all!

Remember the adorable Canvas Art piece I made in May for my golden retriever Valour? Well, it's on for only $19.95 for July - less then half price of the regular $39.95! Which means you can buy one for yourself and one for a gift - Christmas is coming, after all!


Here's the one I made for Valour - isn't it cute? 

Also brand new as of July 1st is our Consultant Kit for Autumn/Winter 2013 - when you join my Team in July you'll be able to pre-order for yourself any and all of the brand new products, including the amazing Cricut ARTBOOKING Collection which I blogged about last Friday. The Essentials Kit (shown below) is only $49.00 for $155.00 worth of product! If you've been thinking about joining now is the perfect time to do it.


You'll receive the brand-new Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Workshop On The Go, three full-size stamp sets, Laughing Lola My Complements, Laughing Lola Embellishments, Petite Perks stamp sets, Gypsy Ink Pad, Black Ink Pad, 6"x6" samples of our newest Backgrounds & Textures paper, 3"x3" samples of our solid cardstock, "My Reflections" book of scrapbooking layouts, and "Originals" book of card-making with 99 patterns, 3 Idea Books, 5 Hostess Reward order forms, and 5 Customer order forms. 

If you want MORE then the Masters Kit is for you - enough business supplies for 10 people as well as 10 Idea Books, the brand new MY CRUSH Book with both sets of accessories, extra stamp sets, stamp cleaner & stamp scrubber, the micro-tip scissors, 4 free Studio J digital layouts, and much, much more! This is only $99.00 and you get over $350 worth of product

You don't have to "sell" if you don't want to - that is totally up to you. If you LOVE getting a discount, and you LOVE being the first one to get the first producs off the linet then you'll likely LOVE being a Consultant on my team. I have hobbyists who do it just for themselves and their friends, and I have business builders as well. You pick your comfort level - my job is to help you reach whatever goals you set for yourself. If you have questions, I'm happy to answer them! Click on "Contact Me" at the top and let me show you how!


No comments:

Post a Comment