To make this Card:
- Cut patterned paper to 5.5"x12"
- Score it horizontally at 4" and 8"
- Turn it vertically and score the short end at 2.75" - then turn it 90 degrees and score the other short end at 2.75"
- Place in your paper trimmer and cut off a triangle from the 4" score line down to that sides 2.75" line - save the triangle. Do the same at the 8" score line.
- Fold down the 4" and 8" score lines and make a sharp crease.
- Glue the triangles on the fronts of your now folded-over-the-front card. You can edge them in a deeper ink if you like.
- Cut a piece of coordinating cardstock for the inside at 5.25" x 3.75".
- Cut a piece of white cardstock at 4.75" x 3.25" so show a nice colour edging.
- Decorate with stamps as desired.
If you're adding a front decoration or stamped image, put it on the diagonal and only glue the bottom of it to the front of your card.
Try some, and have yourself a Crafty Day!