Facebook Badge

Monday, July 21, 2014

IVY LANE CARDS

I love using up every scrap of paper in our paper packs...today I made 13 "Everyday" cards to have on hand and I love how they turned out!



I used Ivy Lane for these cards, along with a retired stamp set from last August, "A Chocolate Affaire" Z1208. Here are the other supplies I used:

X7178B   Ivy Lane Paper Pack
X254        White Daisy Cards & Envelopes - Value Pack
Z1934      Flamingo Dots
1514         Tombow Adhesive
Z2111      Chocolate Ink Pad
Z1836      Micro Tip Scissors
Z1151      3-D Foam Tape

AND New Product coming August 1st:  Z1985  Gold Glitter Tape and Z1986 Pink Glitter Tape!

Remember, ALL of our paper packs are being retired July 31st so check my website to make sure you've stocked up on your favourites before they're gone forever!

Thanks for stopping by, and as usual, have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment