Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 9, 2013

LET'S GET PATRIOTIC!

We've got double June Specials this month! If you have a military family member or friend and would like to support the military, you can purchase our special stamp sets from June 1st to July 31st ONLY. As a show of our support to our militaries both north and south of the Border, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix Courage Stamp Set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix "Strong and Free" and "Home Of The Brave" Stamp Sets to organizations which help support spouses and children of fallen military troops by providing post-secondary education. The Canadian donations are going to the Canadian Hero Fund which provides post-secondary education for spouses and children of our fallen troops.

And Blogger's not letting me upload the pictures of the stamps for you, so the best thing is to go to my website and click on "Shop" at the top, then click on "My Acrylix Stamp Sets" on the left side, then click on "Every Day Life" at the bottom of the page. The stamp sets will be in the first row on that page.

Buying both of these sets automatically makes you eligible for the FREE My Creations Mini-Banner as well. It will automatically be added to your order and you won't be charged for it.

If you're not interested in the Patriotic Stamp Sets, a qualifying order of $25.00 that includes ANY stamp set will net you a free Mini-Banner. You can see how beautiful you can make them in the video I posted a few days ago.

I sure hope Blogger decides to let me upload pics next week - I have a lot I want to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment