Facebook Badge

Sunday, June 9, 2013

CASCADE CARD

I made this Cascade card based on instructions in Cardmaker magazine - Spring issue. I love it and am making several more for various events coming up. It's a lovely keepsake for whoever you're giving it to and I love the "wow" factor!

I used Close To My Heart's June Stamp of the Month "Uniquely You" for the flowers and leaves and cut them out with the Artiste Cartridge. The papers are Claire, and the bird is from the April Stamp of the Month Set..

 
 
 

You can get "Uniquely You" for only $5.00 with a $50.00 order, or you can pay the regular price of $17.95. And if you order it at regular price and bring your order up to $25.00 then you'll also qualify for the  FREE My Creations Mini Banner! For every $25.00 you order (as long as there's one stamp set in the order), you'll receive a Mini Banner - now, that's a deal! They make perfect gifts for personalizing baby's or children's rooms, as holiday banners, or seasonal decorations. I'm anxiously awaiting my order so I can make mine up!
 
The end of this Spring/Summer book is coming - you have until July 31st to get your "must-haves" - and ALL of the Alphabet stamps sets are retiring as of July 31st. So, mark up your Idea Books now and decide when you're going to buy that set you've been eyeing because once they're gone, they're gone!  As well, we'll no longer be carrying the personalized stamp sets so if you'd like one for your address labels or other, please make yourself a note to get it ordered now.
 
And while I'm talking "retiring" product - here's the paper packs that will be gone soon (or while supplies last): Claire, Later Sk8r, Buzz and Bumble, Avonlea, Clementine, Dakota, and Scholastic.
 
So, head over to my website for some retail therapy and grab some of that product you've been putting off buying because NOW is the 11th hour to get it! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment