Facebook Badge

Saturday, June 1, 2013

GETTING READY FOR SUMMER!

During the summer we all fall behind in our scrapbooking - generally, anyway. After a long Canadian winter up here we all spend as much time outside as possible. Long hours of sunshine and vacations are at the forefront of our minds - not keeping up with our scrapbooks. So often I hear clients say, "I just don't have the time anymore", "the kids keep me too busy", or "I'm out every night at sports".

My personal solution to these time crunches, because our family too is crazy busy during the summer, is to pre-make a couple of mini-albums to cover short and specific events that highlight our summer. We have a big trip out west coming up next month and I've already made the mini album to cover it:





 


No comments:

Post a Comment