Facebook Badge

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A PEEK AT NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH!

We are so lucky that Close To My Heart keeps up on scrapbooking trends and colours! For the month of May only, you can buy our gorgeous "Dream Pop" double paper pack for only $10 with a $35.00 order! And it's not hard to come up with $35.00 of things you have to have out of our Spring/Summer 2013 catalogue.

You get 12 Patterned Papers, and 12 Coloured Cardstock Papers in this pack - and the coloured cardstock has embossing on one side which has been set using Ultra-Violet Lighting. You can see the embossing below:



I tried to get a close up of the B&T Papers:



The front row shows that one side has what I call a "pre-arranged layout" on the 12"x12" papers, and the back row shows the reverse side of those - an even, all-over pattern. You can see chevrons, diamonds, elephants, and the very trendy bird houses, for example.

I love this paper so much I haven't been able to bring myself to start cutting it up although I do have plans for it - I'm using it for my daughter's 5"x7" hinged display tray for her high school graduation, and I'm going to make pennant twirling cards for some summer birthdays. We're moving out west in July and I'm sure some of this paper will be used for scrapbooking layouts of our move!

You can order it on my website as of May 1st - remember, it's only $10 for a *double* paper pack with a $35.00 order. OR, you can get it for free when you Join My Team in May with your $49 or $99 Consultant Kit! OR, you can get it for free when you host a Gathering with $400.00 in sales!

I'm having a crop to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month but I'll have more information on that a bit later....have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment