Facebook Badge

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Hostess Rewards, a New Cricut Cartridge, and a Free Tote Bag, oh My!

The Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book has brand new Hostess Reward packages which can be yours for 50% off when you host a qualifying Home Gathering either at your home, in my home (yes, you can be the Hostess here!), or with an online Gathering through my website. That's three ways to earn FREE product and purchase any of the Hostess Bundles below:



These are full paper packs, embellishments, stamp sets, and ink pads, beautifully coordinated for several scrapbook layouts or card-making.

Which brings me to our NEW Cricut ARTISTE Cartridge, only available through Close To My Heart. It comes with three stamp sets, and three sets of Design Elements that coordinate with images on the cartridge.



 

With 700 images, and numerous 3-D projects such as cupcake liners, boxes, purses, flower pots, you have everything at your finger tips to produce party favours, gifts, and school projects. And it's only $99.00, OR 50% off when you host a qualifying Gathering. Contact me to book your Gathering today.

And what can be better then a FREE Tote Bag? If you join my team any time during the month of August you'll receive this gorgeous Damask Tote Bag free along with your Consultant Kit.


The picture doesn't do it justice. It has the following features:

  •  17" x 17" x 6"
  • Large exterior pocket for 12" x 12" paper packs
  • Huge interior can hold a 12" x 12" album and more
  • Small zippered interior pocket
  • Fabric is coated for durability and easy cleaning
  • 2 Water Bottle pockets
  • Wear it on your shoulder, across the chest, or as a backpack
  • Large flap snaps closed
And for the first time you can choose between two Consultant Kits! For only $49.00 you can join my Team, get the Free Tote Bag, and all of the product you see here: ($130 worth of product!)



The Essential Consultant Kit (above) is the best choice if you just want to get products at a discount and build up your hobby. However, if you're looking for a business opportunity and would like to expand your horizons, the Master Consultant Kit would be your choice. For just $99.00 you will get everything above, along with business supplies to start your business and $230 of product. 

                                            The Master Kit

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about Close To My Heart, the opportunity, the products, or how qualify for Hostess Rewards. The Tote Bag is only available while supplies last so don't delay if you've been thinking about enjoying more Close To My Heart.

I love to hear from you! And to show my love of scrapbooking and all things paper crafts, for each comment I'll enter you in a monthly draw for $25.00 of free product! I'll use random.org to choose the winner. So, please leave a record of your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment