Facebook Badge

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Year and a New Monthly Club

I'm thrilled to share my new blog with you. Today is the first day of the new Idea Book for Autumn/Winter 2012 with 40 new colours, 8 new Workshops on the Go, and new Hostess Rewards.


You can browse it here, on my personal Close To My Heart website: http://lauriewood.ctmh.com

I'm pleased to announce my new monthly Paper Arts Club. Every third Thursday of the month we'll work on one of the brand new Workshops-On-The-Go from the Idea Book. You choose whichever workshop you'd like to make and I'll have it here or have it shipped to your home. Each month you'll receive a FREE Ink Pad to go with your workshop kit. After five months you'll also receive a stamp set of your choice  as my gift to you for participating. AND, every month your name will go in to a draw to WIN $25.00 of free product!

What could be better then building up your own supply of ink pads and My Acrylix Stamp Sets?

I will also give you a $10.00 product credit for every referral you send me who places an order, joins our Paper Arts Club, hosts a Home Gathering, or an online Gathering. Email me to find out more!

Here are pictures of the stunning new Workshop Kits:


The Avonlea Collection


                                                                The Clementine Collection


                                                           La Belle Vie En Rose


                                                          The Moonlight Collection


                                                            The Scholastic Collection



                                             The Avonlea Card Collection - makes 15 cards


                                          The Partridge & A Pear Christmas Card Collection - makes 15 cards
                                          There is also a Scrapbooking Workshop in this Collection


                                                 An Advent Calendar Workshop

You will find more Workshops-On-The Go in the Idea Book. And when you join the Paper Arts Club you will get a Free Idea Book!

Contact me if you have any questions! Tomorrow we'll talk about Hostess Rewards and the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge which is exclusive to Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment