Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm Back!

Dear friends,

I've been ill for a few months and had unexpected surgery so I'm now trying to get out of recovery mode and in to Christmas mode!  Thanks for stopping by here and there to check in on me.

Close To My Heart has a number of great new things in store just in time for the Holidays!


  • Our brand new SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS Idea Book, which complements our ANNUAL EXPRESSIONS is here! From December 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015, you can order these lovely papers, exclusive stamp sets, and new embellishments from this additional catalogue! With every order you place in December through my website you will receive a copy of BOTH the Annual and Seasonal Expressions to enjoy.

          You can browse through this book in .pdf version on my website HERE.

  • They've brought back exclusive Rolling Totes and Shoulder Totes! The Rolling Totes will hold up to two large Organizers and two Medium Organizers, or any combination of our large, medium, or small Organizers you have...as well as lots of room in the side pockets for tools, papers, and supplies. The Rolling Totes are $164.95 and they qualify for 50% OFF  Hostess Rewards too!!!  They are currently sold out but another shipment is expected before Christmas so stay tuned!  And the gorgeous Shoulder Tote will hold plenty of paper, supplies, and embellishments for a quick trip to your girlfriends for a friendly day of crafting together! They are only $29.95!
  • Stay tuned here and I'll let you know as soon as you can order your Rolling Tote! And if you want it 50% OFF - then let's have a Gathering Online or in Person in January!






  • And last but certainly NOT least - the DEAL OF THE DECADE!  We're celebrating the 10th Anniversary of being the FIRST company to bring you "My Acrylix" clear stamps. For every $50 order you may buy either a C or D-sized Stamp Set of your choice for just $10!!!!  That's a savings of $7.95 to $9.95 per set! When you place your order on my website you will be prompted to add your stamp set once your order reaches $50.00.  What a fantastic deal!!! It's only good till December 31st, and only from the Annual Expressions Idea Book...so hurry to order that set you've been eyeing as a stocking stuffer for yourself!

My Christmas tree isn't up yet and my Christmas cards are only half done so I hope you're a lot farther along with your Christmas season than I am!  Here's to a wonderful, happy, and healthy Christmas holiday for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment