Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

JULY IS THE PERFECT TIME...

I love July! It's when I made my decision to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and I've never looked back. And this July is even more exciting because for the first time, Close To My Heart is offering you a choice of TWO Consultant Kits - one for Card-Makers, and one for Scrapbookers! So YOU can decide which way you want your business to grow!

Each Kit has an abundance of brand new products valued at $400 - for just $109 - and once YOU choose you'll be ready for the August 1st debut of our brand new "Annual Inspirations" Idea Book. It's 196 pages full of gorgeous layouts, cards, and pictures of 3-D and gift items you'll want to create - for yourself, your family, and your friends.

The Card-Makers Kit contains everything you need to hold your first card workshops with family and friends and get you started on the right foot:


Love traditional Scrapbooking? Then this Kit's the one for you:


I became a Consultant because of the three main directions that Close To My Heart offers our customers: 1) Stamping & Card-Making, 2) traditional Scrapbooking, and 3) a FREE Digital Scrapbooking program called Studio J. I knew these were solid avenues to reach customers who love to craft, scrapbook, or don't have a lot of time but want to keep up with their family's precious memories.

Close To My Heart has been my second family for the past two years. Won't you join us? For more information you can leave me a comment, or check out my website HERE and click on "What We Do" to find out more about becoming a Consultant on my Team. I'd LOVE to have you and help you reach your personal goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment