Facebook Badge

Monday, October 7, 2013

BASE & BLING NECKLACE!

Yes, I know I've posted a picture of the Necklace before but this is my own personal one. I'm starting to gear up for the two Christmas Craft Fairs I'm doing in November, and this necklace will be available in a couple of colours - likely red, pink, & purple. It also comes in teal and black...AND for the first time, this year I'll be taking custom orders! So, if you have little or no time, or you don't feel the least bit crafty, feel free to email me here to place your order.



Another thing I've added to my craft table this Christmas is our special Card Box! I love this Box - it holds up to six cards and you can order it in any of our paper packs, and order whatever kind of cards you like: Birthday, Get Well, Thank You, Sympathy, or a variety. The card papers will match the Box. The Box is $15.00 alone, or $25.00 with a set of cards, which are also decorated inside although blank for your own sentiments.



This Box was personalized - yours can be too! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment