Facebook Badge

Friday, September 27, 2013

MY OCTOBER SPECIAL - JUST FOR YOU!

Do you LOVE everything "Close To My Heart"? Have you been wanting to earn some extra MONEY for Christmas?? Well, let me show you how!!

Join my Team from October 1-31st and I'll give you our BRAND NEW "SPARKLE & SHINE Christmas Paper to help you with your business. That's an additional $9.95 value on top of the $155.00 in product you'll receive with our "Essentials" Kit - for only $49.00! If you choose our "Master" Kit you'll receive $335.00 in product for only $99.00! 

What a great way to start off the Christmas season - making money instead of just spending it! Questions? Contact me here or at lauriewood23@shaw.ca. Let me show you how to earn money doing what you LOVE.



You can sign up HERE and this special is just for October 1-31st so you have the weekend to think about it and then you can JOIN us next Tuesday! Looking forward to working with you!

Have a Crafty Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment