Facebook Badge

Friday, June 28, 2013

CONVENTION EXCITEMENT!

I'm afraid I'm not at Convention this year as our daughter graduated from high school last night. BUT, I've been following all the lucky attendees on Twitter and gleaned some new information on upcoming products for the Autumn/Winter 2013 season.

First, here's a look at the cover of the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book:


These will be available August 1st which is perfect as I'll be moved in to our new house in Winnipeg and ready to go! You can email me to order one and all I ask is an e-transfer of $5.00 for shipping it to you - and in return you'll get a $5.00 gift certificate to redeem with your first order from the book. Win-win!

The most exciting announcement is that we have a THIRD Cricut Cartridge designed specifically for Close To My Heart! It's called ARTBOOKING and again has 700 images just like the other two, ARTISTE and ART PHILOSOPHY. BUT, it's got 15 two-page layouts for scrapbooking that you do with just TWO keys! And 10 mini-albums, overlays, and themes that include fonts, titles, and images to create the most advanced scrapbooks you've ever done.



The bottom picture is of a mini-album which you can create with this spectacular cricut cartridge. As with all of our collections it comes with 3 full-size coordinating stamp sets and 3 sets of Dimensional Elements as well. For just $99.00 this package is a bargain considering everything you can do with it! I'm taking pre-orders now for August 1st. If you pre-order the collection I'll give you FREE Shipping and a FREE Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book!  Please contact me directly for this special through my "Contact Me" link at the top of the blog.

There's more: a 20 pg. Holiday Gift Guide coming in October, jewellery sets, "My Crush" books with embellishments, and six new paper packs, six new scrapbooking kits,  and two new card-making kits as well. You'll hear about it all here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment