Facebook Badge

Thursday, April 4, 2013

OUR CANVAS ART WORKSHOP ON THE GO

I made up my Canvas Art Workshop On The Go with my favourite puppy picture of our Golden Retriever, Valour, at 9 weeks old in the leaves the day we brought him home. The smaller picture is him at one year last winter.

 
 
 
 
 

This kit consists of a 12" x 12" pre-printed neutral canvas, with a proper picture hanger at the top. It comes with two colour combinations of chipboard artwork. I liked the red, blue, and chocolate, but the other combo is green, yellow, orange, and chocolate. So, you have enough left over to do a second canvas piece if you buy one of our 6" x 6" canvases.

It comes with 10 large rhinestones, a rhinestone flourish, and one yard of neutral bakers twine. All this for only $39.95! It's my Mothers Day gift to myself.

Valour is a special family member as we brought him home right after my husband returned from his deployment in Afghanistan. While he was gone our other Golden had come down with cancer and I had to have her put to sleep. It was heartbreaking for everyone and luckily, our breeder had a couple of litters on the way. We brought Valour home on Remembrance Day weekend, hence his name!

And here's a gratuitous shot of him lying on the couch with his food bowl - his favourite thing to do after he's done eating.

 
 
 
 
 

The only thing I love more then my family and paper crafts, are dogs! And especially this guy.

You can get your own Canvas Art Kit by shopping here. And check out the "While Supplies Last" section at the bottom of the list under "SHOP" - there's a fantastic selection of paper and embellishments starting at only $1.50.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment