Facebook Badge

Friday, February 22, 2013

NAPKIN FOLD BIRTHDAY CARD

Tomorrow is my husbands' 50th birthday so of course I had to come up with a special card for him! I found it at Creating with Joanie I've never tried a Napkin Fold card but it's different from the Valentine I made him so that's the main thing. And as he doesn't follow my blog, I can safely post the pics here!



 
 
 
 
I used our "Forever Always" paper again and silver glitter paper to make the "50". The sentiment's stamped with Slate to soften it a bit. It didn't take long to make and I'm going to use it for special occasions from now on. Thanks to Joanie for posting the tutorial on her blog!
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    This is beautiful. About your comment on my blog, if you are referring to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop word, that was last weekend. My word was "spring" in my banner for that post. Don't you just love the "For Always" papers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I got to the end of the blog hop and realized it was over, lol! Still enjoyed everyone's gorgeous artwork though. And yes, I love "For Always" and can see why they're carrying it for the full year. I'm thinking of making a mini album with it as our 25th anniversary is next month. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete