Facebook Badge

Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I'm excited to share with you some pictures of Valentine's made by my good friend and customer, Brenda Ferguson. I love it when customers send me their projects!

Brenda made "french fry" boxes for her youngest son's Valentine's party today, and filled them with licorice twists. She used her CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut them out.



She also used this cartridge to make her "Two Minute" Teacher card - so cute and easy!



And here's the inside...


And last, but certainly not least, here's the Valentine Gathering we had at Brenda's house. The ladies are showing off their finished cards:

 
 
 
Thanks very much for sharing, Brenda! If you'd like to book your own Gathering for a fun and entertaining evening with friends, just let me know. With our new Spring/Summer Idea Book there's so many gorgeous papers and products to try out!
 
 
I'll be back later with my own Valentine I made for the hubster. Wishing you all lots of love and chocolate today!


No comments:

Post a Comment