Facebook Badge

Monday, February 4, 2013

CHANGES TO UPCOMING EVENTS!

I've realized that Monday February 18th is a Provincial holiday in Ontario so I will be moving our Chantilly Card-Making Workshop to Monday February 25th, from 9:30 a.m. to noon at my home. Please contact me for my address.

This means that you'll need to order your choice of kit below by Friday February 8th.  You can order here or through my website here.

 
 



Paper Arts Club




Also, I'm excited to share with you that I now have "The Square" for my cell phone. This lovely gadget allows me to take your Visa or Mastercard payment by swiping The Square attached to my phone. This is convenient for you as it means instant processing of your order, and convenient for me as I do everything on my phone and can provide you with superior customer service!

I'm busy creating some gifts and of course, Valentines for family and friends. Have a wonderful, crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment