Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Whoo's Your Valentine?" and Lots of Love!

I'm sorry I've been MIA with pneumonia the past couple of weeks. I don't want you to miss out on our National Papercrafting Month special though! The "Whoo's Your Valentine?" kit below is only $10.00 with a qualifying order of $35.00 - only till January 31st or while supplies last. It's SO cute and you'll use the included stamp set for many occasions:

 
 
You'll get 12 treat tubes, 12 mini-boxes in Daisy White, Blush, Ruby, and Hollyhock, one 12"x12" sheet of each colour, PLUS  one 12"x12" sheet of Silver Glitter paper - another new product in our Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book! The D-sized stamp set has two sizes of Owls - very trendy right now - and hearts and chevrons, among other sentiments. I love it!
 
You can order it through my website here - time is running out!
 
 
Here are a few cards I made for Valentine's Day:
 
 
 
The paper on the left card is "Sweetheart", which is retired, and the card on the right (sorry for the poor lighting) is "La Belle Vie".
 
 
And finally,
 
 
 
Feel free to scraplift if you'd like, just give proper credit to me and link back to my blog here. Thanks for looking, and hurry to get your "Whoo's Your Valentine?" kit online today!
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment