Facebook Badge

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MYSTERY HOSTESS FOR NOVEMBER!

To celebrate the upcoming Christmas season and to help you get started on your shopping I'm having an online MYSTERY HOSTESS GATHERING! How does this work? You go to my website at http://lauriewood.ctmh.com and JOIN the "Laurie Wood Mystery Hostess Gathering" which is on till November 17th.

You can take advantage of the "While Supplies Last" section through my website which is a fabulous way to get stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts for the paper artists (or yourself!) in your life. You can use a credit card, AND your order will be shipped directly to you.

So what's the big deal? For every $100 in SALES I'll draw someone's name to win $20 FREE PRODUCT of your choice. You don't have to spend $100 to have your name in the draw, but I'll draw one name PER $100 in sales for the entire Gathering. I'll post the name of the winner here and on Facebook, and contact them via their email as well so they can shop with their $20 Credit! How cool is that?

If you have a "Wish List" of products from the Idea Book, be sure to email it to me with the name of your spouse or significant other so I can contact him/them with your Wishes. The latest Christmas orders can be honoured is before December 10th for Canadian delivery.

What are you waiting for? Start browsing that Idea Book online and take a chance on being my first MYSTERY HOSTESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment