Facebook Badge

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'M BACK!

My computer was temporarily high-jacked by a family member but I've got it back now so thought I'd show you a couple of cards and a project I made in the interim. These are done with our gorgeous Avonlea papers. I'm in love with the "Avonlea Teal" which is a new color and can only be had in either the Avonlea Workshop On The Go for scrapbooking, or in the one for cards. The card WOTG also contains the new Smokey Plum colour.

This is a "blank" card and I made a few to have on hand for those times you want to send a quick note to someone but don't want a sentiment on the front:

 

I used Chocolate ink to sponge the edges of all paper pieces and the little owl stamp is from Petite Perks. I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make the shape and stamped it with the corresponding stamp from Perfect Fit Frames. The Flourish was also made my Art Philosophy and I added a few brown bitty pearls to finish it off. Simple but cute.


This is the Recipe Box you can buy under Accessories at the back of our Idea Book. I did it in the Avonlea papers, and the flowers are done with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. There are four types of flowers you can make 3-D on this fantastic cartridge. I like to have cards on hand so it's full of cards ready to hit the mail when needed.


This card is original to card Artist Jessica Poulin and I'm not sure where she got the idea from but it's a lovely interactive card. I cut the flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge as well. They're taped to two pennies which are taped to a round foam dot. The two edges go on the outside and inside of the center green paper which is regular card stock. These are scrap papers but I wanted to show the card because it's perfect for young children's birthdays, a baby card, or any kind of "Thinking of You" card.

I'm busy making up card kits for our Watercolour Class on September 12th. I'll likely put up a quick preview before then. In the meantime, remember to keep on Creating Your Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment